Friday, July 10, 2009

I've Lost That Bloated Feeling...Waoohh...That Bloated Feeling




I am so excited. I have started really watching my calorie intake and what I am actually consuming and it feels wonderful. I have started drinking more water and allow myself to consume only one diet drink a day with my lunch. I have conquered the chocolate craving. I have a whole basket of candy in my office and I allowed myself to one piece of caramel filled Dove chocolate. I gave the second one that I was going to eat away to someone else. I feel better. I can't wait until my stomach starts deflating so I can have the Dolly look again. I have let myself have fattening food too. Quentin wanted pizza last night. Instead of ordering a large with everything and a small cheese and breadsticks and chicken and consuming about half of it....we ordered one pizza.... it was a medium.... and we had half a pie left over. It was the first time I have set down with fattening food and only eaten enough to sustain instead of trying to eat like I was in a contest. I hope that everyone is doing well. I will do my weekly log on Sunday.
Happy lifestyle change......
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment