Thursday, July 7, 2011

I want something more......

I have been taking a vacation from trying to get into a healthier state. I shouldn't have considering that of this morning I weighed and it was 319 lbs, which actually is less than what it has been, but of course, I need to weigh about half that. My last trip to the doctor resulted in a revelation that I have diabetes, which still hasn't settled into my brain for whatever reason. I am really ready this time. Experts say that you can't do it unless you are ready and I think it's about time that I stood up and REALLY started living. I have all of the shoes with heels on them that I would love to wear, but honestly, I couldn't wear them if I wanted to because of the weight that it puts on my knees. I want to wear those shoes. I want to be able to look the way that I feel. In honor of my wonderful friend and cousin, I'm gonna put my big girl panties on and take charge of the situation! I'm going to be under 300 soon for the first time in 4 years. I can't wait!!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment